This visa allows the person visit to support a child who holds a student visa.

  • You must be:

    • the parent of the student visa holder, or
    • a person who has custody of the student, or
    • a relative of the student, aged 21 years or older, nominated in writing by a parent or person who has custody of the student.
  • Must be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and support to the student.
  • Must show the evidence that you have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia for meeting the costs and expenses of yourself, your accompanying family members and in most cases, the student visa holder. 
  • If any member of your family unit has not turned 6, you cannot be granted the visa (exemption may apply).
  • Make welfare arrangements for dependants overseas.

  • Have adequate health insurance.

  • Be a genuine temporary entrant.

  • Meet the health and character requirement. 

  • No outstanding Government debt.

  • Sign the Australian values statement.

  • No previous visas cancelled or applications refused.

  • Might not grant this visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18.


Arrange a Consultation

Assessment of visa eligibility


Enter into an Agreement

Clients will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS


Document Preparation

We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents


Visa Application

We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents


Further Document Preparation

Guide the client in responding to request letters from the immigration department (if applicable)


Arrange Insurance

if applicable


Health and Character Check

Arrange health and character check


Visa Outcomes

Decision letter will be sent to the client

学生监护人签证 590 Fee
Base application charge
Subsequent temporary application charge