This visa allows the person visit Australia to participate in a course of study.
- Must be aged 6 or older to apply for this visa.
- Be enrolled in a full time course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Must have adequate welfare arrangements
if you are under 18 years.
- May need to provide evidence of English language skill.
Have adequate health insurance.
- Must have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia.
Be a genuine temporary entrant.
Meet the health and character requirement.
No outstanding Government debt.
Sign the Australian values statement.
No previous visas cancelled or applications refused.
- Might not grant this visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18.
Arrange a Consultation
Assessment of visa eligibility
Enter into an Agreement
Clients will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS
Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
We will guide the client to enroll in a full time course registered on the CRICOS.
We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents
Lodge the visa application for the client
Further Document Preparation
Guide the client in responding to request letters from the immigration department (if applicable)
Health and Character Check
Arrange health and character check
Decision letter will be sent to the client
|Student visa 500||Fee|
Base application charge
Additional applicant charge 18 and over
Additional applicant charge under 18
Subsequent temporary application charge
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.