If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect is set out on our website which may include the following:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- credit card information;
- information about your legal requirements;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, IP address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information; and
- any other information provided by you to us via this website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests for consultations, quotes or legal advice;
- to provide services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct. In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
SUN LAWYERS PTY. LTD