If you think the judge in your case has made a legal mistake in deciding your case, you can appeal to Administrative Appeals Tribunal or even the Federal Court of Australia.


They provide independent merit reviews of Department of Home Affairs.


If you require advice or assistance in the areas of immigration law, speak to one of our experienced immigration lawyers, We can offer a free 15 minute, no commitment telephone consultation to discuss your situation and explain how we can help.