This visa allows the person granted the visa to reside permanently anywhere in Australia.
- You must have held your Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa for at least 3 years.
- Have a current nomination from a state or territory government agency.
- For the 2 years immediately before you apply, you must have:
1.Had, and continue to have, an ownership interest in up to two main businesses in Australia
2.Had a direct and continuous management role in that business or businesses
3.Submitted Business Activity Statements to the Australian Taxation Office
4.An Australian Business Number for each of your main businesses
- For the 24 months immediately before you apply, you must own at least:
-51% of the total value of a business with a turnover of less than AUD400,000 per year, or
-30% of the total value of a business with a turnover of AUD400,000 or more per year, or
-10% of the total value of a business that is operated by a publicly listed company
- Your main business or businesses (or the business or businesses of your spouse or de facto partner, or of you and your spouse or de facto partner together), had an annual turnover of at least AUD300,000 in the 12 months immediately before the application was made.
For the 12 months immediately before you apply, you or your partner (or you and your partner together) must show at least 2 of the following:
-Assets of AUD200,000 net value in your main business (or 2 main businesses) in Australia
-Personal and business assets in Australia of AUD600,000 net value
-Equivalent of at least 2 full-time eligible employees in your main business(be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or holders of valid New Zealand passports,not be members of your family).
- Have been physically present in Australia for at least 1 year in the 3 years immediately before you apply
- Meet our health and character requirement.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
Arrange a Consultation
Assessment of visa eligibility
Enter into an Agreement
Client will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS
We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents
Lodge the state/ territory nomination application for the client
Lodge the visa application for the client
Further Document Preparation
Guide the client in responding to reauest letters from the Immigration department
Arrange character check
Decision letter will be sent to the client
|Business Innovation (permanent) visa (subclass 888A)||Fee|
Base application charge
Additional applicant charge 18 and over
Additional applicant charge under 18
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.