This is a provisional visa. You can stay in Australia for up to 5 years if you were invited to apply for this visa on or after 1 July 2021.
- Have a current nomination from a state or territory government agency.
Score at least 65 on the points test.
Have a successful business career.
- Aged under 55 at the time of the invitation to apply for the visa,unless the State or Territory government agency has determined your investment will be of exceptional economic benefit.
- For 2 out of 4 fiscal years immediately before you receive an invitation to apply, you must have had an ownership stake in 1 or 2 businesses that had at least:
- AUD500,000 turnover in each of those 2 years if you were invited to apply before 1 July 2021
- AUD750,000 turnover in each of those 2 years if you were invited to apply on or after 1 July 2021
- For 2 out of 4 fiscal years immediately before you receive an invitation to apply,, you must own at least:
-51% of the total value of a business with a turnover of less than AUD400,000 per year, or
-30% of the total value of a business with a turnover of AUD400,000 or more per year, or
-10% of the total value of a business that is operated by a publicly listed company
- When you are invited to apply for this visa, you, your partner, or you and your partner combined must have total net business and personal assets of at least:
- AUD1.25 million if you were invited to apply on or after 1 July 2021
- AUD800,000 if you were invited to apply before 1 July 2021
- Your funds must be available to transfer to Australia within 2 years of us granting the visa.
Not have a history of involvement in unacceptable activities.
Sign the Australian values statement.
Have no debt to the Australian Government.
- Meet our health and character requirement.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
Fill the Immigration Assessment Form from SUN LAWYERS to check if you meet the requirements of the stream
Enter into an Agreement
You will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS
We will guide you through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents
EOI and Nomination
Submit an expression of interest (EOI) and lodge the state/ territory nomination application for you
Migration Auditing /other valuation Service
Upon State Nomination Approval, start to arrange migration auditing service* if your business(es) running in China and/or other valuation report (if applicable)
Lodge the visa application for you
Further Document Preparation
Guide you in responding to request letters from the immigration department (if applicable)
Health and Character Check
Arrange health and character check
will be sent to you
|Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188A)||Fee|
Base application charge
Additional applicant charge 18 and over
Additional applicant charge under 18
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.
Processing times are updated monthly,you can check via here.
Yes. If your situation has changed or is about to change such as passport details,personal details,relationships status etc, you need to tell department of home affairs as your visa might be affected. More details here.
You can use VEVO to check your visa details.