This is a provisional visa. You can stay in Australia for up to 5 years if you were invited to apply for this visa on or after 1 July 2021.
- Have a current nomination from a state or territory government agency.
- Score at least 65 on the points test.
- Aged under 55 at the time of the invitation to apply for the visa, unless the State or Territory government agency has determined your investment will be of exceptional economic benefit.
- For at least 1 of the 5 fiscal years immediately before we invite you to apply, have directly managed one of the following:
- Of at least AUD 2.5 million owned by you, your partner, or you and your partner combined, if invited on or after 1 July 2021.
- Of at least AUD 1.5 million owned by you, your partner, or you and your partner combined, if invited before 1 July 2021.
- For the 2 fiscal years immediately before we invite you to apply, you, your partner, or you and your partner together, have business and personal assets with a net value of at least:
- AUD2.5 million if you were invited to apply on or after 1 July 2021
- AUD2.25 million if you were invited to apply before 1 July 2021.
- These assets must have been lawfully acquired and be available for transfer to Australia within 2 years of the visa being granted.
- If you were invited to apply for this visa on or after 1 July 2021, you must make (on or after the time of application for this visa), a complying significant investment of at least AUD2.5 million. You must hold complying significant investments continuously for the life of your provisional visa:
- at least AUD500,000 in venture capital and growth private equity funds which invest in start-ups and small private companies
- at least AUD750,000 in approved managed funds. The managed funds must invest in emerging companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- a ‘balancing investment’ of at least AUD1.25 million in managed funds
- If you were invited to apply for this visa before 1 July 2021, after you lodge your application, you must make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5 million in the State or Territory in which the nominating State or Territory government agency is located for at least 4 years.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments.
- Have a successful record of eligible investment or qualifying business activity.
- Have a genuine intention to live for at least 2 years in the State or Territory in which you have made the investment application.
- Have demonstrated a high level of management skill in relation to the eligible investment or qualifying business activity.
- Not have a history involvement in unacceptable activities.
- Sign the Australian values statement.
- Have no debt to the Australian Government.
- Meet our health and character requirement.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
Fill the Immigration Assessment Form from SUN LAWYERS to check if the client meet the requirements of the stream
Enter into an Agreement
Clients will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS
We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents
EOI and Nomination
Submit an expression of interest (EOI) and lodge the state/ territory nomination application for the client
Business Immigration valuation Service
After the client receive nomination, start to arrange business immigration valuation service
Lodge the visa application for the client
Further Document Preparation
Guide the client in responding to request letters from the immigration department (if applicable)
Health and Character Check
Arrange health and character check
Guide the client to complete the investment as required
Decision letter will be sent to the client
|Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188B)||Fee|
Base application charge
Additional applicant charge 18 and over
Additional applicant charge under 18
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.