This is a provisional visa. You can stay in Australia for up to 5 years.
- Have a current nomination from a state or territory government agency.
- Have at least competent English.
- Aged under 55 at the time of the invitation to apply for the visa.
- You must be undertaking, or proposing to undertake, a complying entrepreneur activity in Australia. You must have a genuine intention to continue this activity:
- the commercialisation of a product or service in Australia, or
- the development of an enterprise or business in Australia
*This activity must not relate to residential real estate/labour hire/purchase of an existing enterprise or a franchise in Australia.
- If you were invited to apply for this visa on or after 1 July 2021, you must be endorsed by your nominating State or Territory government agency to develop your entrepreneurial concepts.
- Sign the Australian values statement.
- Have no debt to the Australian Government.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused.
Arrange a Consultation
Assessment of visa eligibility
Enter into an Agreement
Clients will sign a costs disclosure and costs agreement with SUN LAWYERS
We will guide the client through the whole process of gathering and preparing documents
EOI and Nomination
Submit an expression of interest (EOI) and lodge the state/ territory nomination application for the client
After be endorsed by the nominating State or Territory government agency, lodge the visa application for the client
Further Document Preparation
Guide the client in responding to request letters from the immigration department (if applicable)
Health and Character Check
Arrange health and character check
Decision letter will be sent to the client
Base application charge
Additional applicant charge 18 and over
Additional applicant charge under 18
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.