- Reunite with children
- Visit Australia for up to consecutive 3 or 5 years per visa
- Re-apply for further Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visas to visit up to a maximum period of 10 years in Australia
- Must have an approved Parent Sponsor to apply for this visa.
- Have met any previous visa obligations.
- Meet the health and character requirement.
- Have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.
- Have and maintain adequate arrangements for health insurance from an Australian Health Insurance provider to cover any unforeseen medical treatment you might need while you are in Australia.
- Have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia and no debt to the Australian government.
- The sponsor must be over 18 years of age.
- Is the child of the prospective visa applicant (or the child’s spouse or de facto partner).
- The sponsor must be an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen who has lived and resided in Australia for at least 4 years
- Each family can only sponsor 2 parents at any one time
- Pass the family income threshold test – $83,454.80
Meet the character requirement.
Agree to comply with sponsorship obligations.
Have no debt to the Australian government.
|Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa 870||Fee|
Base application charge
second instalment for up to 3 years (payable before grant of visa)
second instalment for up to 5 years (payable before grant of visa)
With our experience at complex Australian immigration matters, you can expect a superior outcome.